Sr. Manager- Global Audit Services-Finance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 978358BR
What you'll do at
- Communicates audit information (for example, audit findings, status updates, process improvements) to senior leadership
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures audit objectives are met
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages execution of Company Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) testing
- Oversees delivery of multiple projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 5 years experience in internal audit, information technology, or business-related field.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field OR Bachelor s degree in Management Information Systems or other Information Technology-related field.
- 3 years public accounting experience in assurance or internal audit.
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Financial certification or licensure (for example, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)).
- Master s degree in Business Administration (MBA),
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents