- Location FORT WAYNE, IN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 978278BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages the continuous improvement (Lean) culture
- Manages the daily operation of packaging production area
- Promotes a safe work environment
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years experience in clerical related responsibilities (for example, filing, data entry) and computer applications (for example, email, spreadsheets, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Visio).
- 2 years experience supervising within a related environment (for example, logistics / supply chain, dairy plant, food processing, manufacturing)
- 3 years' packaging experience within a related environment (for example, dairy production, food processing, and manufacturing).
- 3 years' supervisory experience in a dairy plant, food processing or manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Food Science or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents