Sr. Director - Global Product Safety - Int'l Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 977919BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to ensure alignment of strategic objectives across corporate divisions and to maximize the achievement of compliance goals within those objectives
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Ensures the International business teams (for example, merchants, product development, suppliers) have an understanding of product compliance requirements; and confirms integration of product safety and compliance into the merchant planning process, direction, tools, objectives and overall business strategy
- Oversees International product safety for the company
- Oversees the development and implementation of processes (for example, early warning systems) to identify high risk products
- Oversees the development and production of safety and compliance analytics and reporting for internal use and regulatory agencies
- Participates and leads in the development and implementation of strategies, goals and objectives for product safety and compliance and product execution
- Participates in the assessment of compliance risk and the development of risk mitigation plans across International corporate entities including the identification of current and emerging corporate risks associated with International merchandise product safety, product standards, and product regulation
- Provides overall direction
- Provides overall direction for International Global Product Safety
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Law, Business Management, Retail, Sciences, or related field and 5 years experience in legal, compliance, government relations, retail merchandising, store operations, consumer product manufacturing, or related field OR 10 years experience in legal, compliance, government relations, retail merchandising, store operations, consumer product manufacturing, or related field.
- 5 years experience conducting statistical and predictive analyses
- 5 years experience in product manufacturing.
- 5 years experience in product testing.
- 5 years experience in regulatory research.
- 5 years experience working in or with government agencies.
- 5 years experience writing product standards.
- International Experience
- Master's degree in Business Law, Business Administration, Engineering, Sciences, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents