Programmer Analyst Analytics-ISD
- Location PLANO, TX
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 977464BR
What you'll do at
- Conducts application analysis and design for end users
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops team member capabilities
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates on team projects
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports Information Systems Division (ISD) applications
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 1 1/2 years experience in information technology within the past 5 years OR 3 1/2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 2 years experience writing SQL queries in a database platform (for example, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server).
- 3 years of development experience in C/C++.
- 3 years of development experience in Java.
- 3 years of development experience in Microsoft .Net.
- 3 years of development experience in SAP.
- 3 years of development experience in business intelligence tools.
- 3 years of development experience in mainframe technologies.
With more than 600 Sam’s Club locations, we offer over 47 million customers more of what they love for less. Our web-based platform is a big part of that growth. The SamsClub.com team is focused on creating the in-club experience online. That is a big job! We’re solution seekers and innovators inspired by a commitment to provide our members increased access and greater value. The work is challenging and incredibly rewarding.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents