Senior Manager II, Talent Product Strategy
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 976524BR
What you'll do at
- Manage the product portfolio across specific talent functional area ( hiring, learning, career mobility etc.. ) to ensure solutions are integrated, drive impact, and provide a seamless experience for the business and our associates.
- Establish and drive process and develop protocols that support the creative process of discovering opportunities, building concepts, testing concepts through prototype, partnering with the business to pilot proposed solutions, and enabling business segments, at launch, to successfully institute solutions across the enterprise.
- Ensure clear objectives and measures of success are defined for each talent initiative; manage integrated metrics aligned to Global People scorecard.
- Ensure analytics proactively highlight continuous improvement opportunities, and the overall product suite keeps pace with a rapidly changing talent management ecosystem.
- Establish and oversee integrated program governance to measure progress and report out to key stakeholders.
We would love to talk to you if you see yourself as:
- Naturally curious, committed to constantly learning, are forward-looking and a go-getter!
- A top notch problem solver: bring a design thinking mindset to everything we do, be hypothesis-driven and have a linear thought process.
- An effective collaborator and have strong personal and interpersonal skills: are self-aware, have active listening skills, are able to express effectively and be able to build relationships.
- As an agent of change: are able to thrive in an environment of ambiguity while maintaining a practical long term focus.
- Possess the strategic acumen to connect the dots across various initiatives and stakeholder perspectives to drive an aligned and integrated solution.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Psychology, or related field and 3 years experience in human resources or related field OR 6 years experience in human resources or related field.
- 7 or more years experience in Human Resources or related field.
- Master's or Ph.D. degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Organizational Design, Business, or related field.
- PHR/SPHR/GPHR Certification.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents