Staff Software Engineer
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Software Development and Engineering
- Job Function Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 976152BR
What you'll do at
• 5+ years Java development experience
• Strong understanding of JavaEE or Spring, Hibernate, RDBMS, JAX-RS, SQL, Tomcat.
• Expertise in Unix/Linux command line and shell scripting tools
• Significant knowledge and experience in service oriented architecture and micro-services
• Significant experience in working on large scale software systems and platforms
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate at all levels from development to executives.
• Well versed in software methodologies and patterns, as well as the complete software development lifecycle
• Experience using Maven, Nexus, Jenkins, Sonar, Ant
• Experience using Git, Mercurial or similar
• Operations or DevOps exposure is highly desirable
• Experience in developing and deploying in cloud (AWS/Azure)
• Experience using ELK stack, Graylog, Splunk etc.
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts