Senior Product Manager - Private Brands
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Project and Program Management - Merchandising
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 975672BR
What you'll do at
- Builds and achieves strategic objectives and initiatives to optimize lower prices
- Drives and improves supplier matrix development (approved list of suppliers for private brand production)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Identifies and develops business opportunities for the Private Brand portfolio
- Manages the development of Private Brand products with other business areas (for example, Brand Marketing, Merchandising)
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides overall direction
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Selects and monitors suppliers for Private Brand programs
- Supports and facilitates cost negotiation with suppliers
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 5 years experience in product management, merchandise buying, merchandise sourcing or related field OR 8 years experience in product management, merchandise buying, merchandise sourcing or related field.
- Master of Business Administration degree.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents