Sr Comm Consultant I - Human Resources
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 975053BR
What you'll do at
- Consults with organizations on global associate communications
- Develops tools and content for corporate communications according to relevant standards (for example, design, writing, user experience)
- Drives accountability to achieve goals within a cross-functional area
- Drives global projects
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Influences Global Associate Communications strategies, processes, and best practices
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Bachelor s degree in Journalism, Communication, Public Relations, Liberal Arts, Fine Arts, or related field and 6 years experience in corporate communication, public relations, or related field OR 8 years experience in corporate communication, public relations, or related field.
- Foreign language proficiency.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents