Principal Product Manager - Global Data & Analytics - Supply Chain
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 974567BR
What you'll do at
• Drives product discovery process by collaborating with engineering, business, and user experience teams to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features; developing and communicating product specifications; identifying program features; managing vendor relations and partner integrations; and overseeing vendor timelines for the creation of co-developed product features.
• Supports product implementation by working with engineering and project management during implementation; partnering with marketing and business to ensure adoption of new products; coordinating post launch acceptance testing; managing the development of training materials and training users on new product features; and defining, tracking and improving key product metrics.
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
• Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and costeffectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for the Product Management area by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
• 8-10 years’ experience in product management, business consulting, or related field. Ecommerce experience a plus.
• An expert at working in a highly matrixed environment and ability to drive cross-functional alignment.
• Produces a product roadmap for an area with proper phasing, communicates product roadmap to cross- functional partners and stakeholders, and proactively identifies and manages interdependencies.
• Drives the product discovery process for large, complex projects to assess product features and specifications that will solve complex business issues
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts