Principal Product Management - Tech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 974567BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and champions a product strategies for one or more complex platform components, and roadmap for one or more platform product areas in support of architectural vision and principles established
- Develops technical product specifications for the architecture of underlying platform components (for example, identity, content management and payment processing)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads one to three Technical Product managers in the development of product specifications and the execution of a small technical product portfolio (2 to 3 platform components).
- Manages the evolution of multiple components of an eCommerce platform
- Manages vendor relationships
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports product implementation and deployment
- Bachelor of Science and 6 years product management experience OR Master of Science and 3 years product management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
• 8-10 years’ experience in product management, business consulting, or related field. Ecommerce experience a plus.
• An expert at working in a highly matrixed environment and ability to drive cross-functional alignment.
• Produces a product roadmap for an area with proper phasing, communicates product roadmap to cross- functional partners and stakeholders, and proactively identifies and manages interdependencies.
• Drives the product discovery process for large, complex projects to assess product features and specifications that will solve complex business issues
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts