Senior Manager II, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 974175BR
What you'll do at
• Develops and executes financial planning processes for business unit(s) across functions including Merchandising, Marketing, Technology, etc. by working with area leaders to develop and communicate budgets and forecasts; managing and conducting budget review meetings; and presenting information to the executive committee
• Oversees performance management activities of multiple business lines by guiding direct reports to build metrics allowing internal customers to monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of operations; monitoring metrics on a regular basis; ensuring departments are reacting to exceptions or trends; escalating significant financial risks; and leading the monthly profit and loss (P&L) review meetings with executive management
• Provides input for business decisions and support new business launch by producing financial models incorporating assumptions, expectations, and known risks; preparing presentations and other supporting materials for recommendations; and participating in business case presentations to senior and executive management.
• Reviews and develops forecasting process for assigned operations, divisions, and departments by analyzing recent expenditures and commitments; incorporating input from management team; and presenting and clarifying forecast and assumptions with senior management
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy
• Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events
• 9+ years of related work experience in a finance-related field (including management consulting, investment banking, big five accounting, corporate finance within Fortune 500)
• 5 years of experience in ecommerce finance
• 5 years of experience in retail finance
• 3-5 years of supervisory experience
• Master's degree in Business Administration or related field
• Digital Media experience a plus
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents