- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing & Customer Insights
- Job Function Creative and Design
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 974163BR
What you'll do at
•Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments.
•Designs graphic solutions (for example, digital, print) for Walmart projects.
•Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
•Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates.
•Supports and maintains the strategic alignment of design programs and assets under the guidance of senior creative management.
•Create and support processes for efficiency within the team.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures consistent application of the online brand and brand voice
- Facilitates improvements in the creative process
- Manages small to mid-sized creative projects from concept to completion under the guidance of management
- Manages the implementation of the design strategy under the guidance of senior creative management
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field or equivalent and 4+ years of experience for online retail.
• In-house creative experience.
• Some travel may be required, approximately 5-15%, mostly likely to headquarters and conferences.
- Bachelor s degree in Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 2 years experience in creative project management, including graphic design OR 5 years experience in creative project management, including graphic design.
•2 years of experience working with creative agencies.
•2 years of experience managing interactive projects in an online creative or related digital field.
•2 years of experience developing design concepts in a retail or marketing environment.
•3 years of experience designing on desktop and mobile platforms.
•8 years of experience working with design software (for example, Adobe Creative Suite), including proficiency in advanced functions (for example, multi-layer masking and compositing).
- 1 year experience managing brand initiatives for product launches.
- 1 year experience managing design teams in a retail creative environment.
- 1 year experience working for or with creative agencies.
- 2 years experience developing design concepts in a retail or marketing environment.
- 2 years experience managing small- to mid-scale interactive campaigns in an online creative or related digital field.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents