- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 972440BR
What you'll do at
Walmart's Partner Product team is responsible for providing the APIs, portals, and CRM system, to acquire and manage Selling Partners for our Retail Category Team across Walmart’s US eCommerce sites; including Walmart.com, Jet.com, Hayneedle.com, Shoes.com and others. These critical tools enable our Category teams to action data and optimize customer experience, search, pricing, fulfillment and more to drive business results.
The team partners with US eCommerce business leadership, our Category leaders, and our Retail Technology Engineering organization to conceptualize, craft, and launch innovative tools and capabilities.
In this role, you will:
• Define product strategy for our next generation Customer Relationship Management tools, providing best-in-class capabilities, actions and results
• Work with a team of all-star analytics, data science, design and engineering professionals
• Utilize Salesforce for exceptional customer and internal operations at exceptional scale, and the processing of millions of interactions
• Build an effective roadmap and define user stories that support user needs and business outcomes
• Work closely with Retail Category teams and engineering to deliver new systems and tools that power the site experience
• Serve as an internal evangelist for your product
• Improve the usability of user routines to accommodate complex outcomes
• Identify opportunities for automation
• Concept and build to consistent interaction patterns
Who are you
• Strong communicator; able to level up and down on topics with ease
• Passion for launching creative products, services and solutions that enable internal users to enhance the customer experience and improve operations
• Ability to process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
• Understand the importance of design and research and how both fit into building new processes and deploying new technologies
• Drive continuous improvement while balancing both "incremental" and "breakthrough" improvements
• Able to convincingly communicate product vision, solutions and benefits of new tools and processes to our Category teams
• History of successfully influencing through peer teams to achieve breakthroughs
• Think analytically and know how to bring to bear data to prioritize
• Can envision a world different than the status quo and can clearly articulate the path to get there
• Dedicated problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
• Someone people like working with!
• 5-7 years of Product Management experience in eCommerce, Analytics or SaaS
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent (though strong Product Leaders can come from diverse educational backgrounds)
• Prior experience working directly with Customer Relationship Management and Customer Support enterprise software.
• Human centered design experience launching new solutions that are tailor made to suit the needs of the people you're designing for
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Ability to work effectively across a large organization to drive Product forward
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ideally versed in both online and integrated retail environments
• Experience in developing and deploying Salesforce in a retail or ecommerce environment
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents