Instructor I Learning and Development - CMI
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Accounting & Finance
- Job Function Risk Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 971951BR
What you'll do at
Instructor who will train on Complex Medical Billing.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and provides guidance to associates (for example, professional development, claims filing, financial authority) and ensures learners' understanding
- Maintains learning content
- Manages learning and development quality assurance tracking
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Education, or related field OR 2 years claims management experience or related field.
- 1 year s experience in cross-functional leadership.
- 2 years experience of learning and development experience.
- 2 years experience project management.
- Insurance adjuster license.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents