Senior Manager, Virtual Campus Recruiting
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 971502BR
What you'll do at
The ideal profile will be someone with campus recruiting experience particularly in managing a grass roots volunteer effort from the business. Additional profiles could include professionals who have solid project and business stakeholder management experience.
It will be critical that all candidates possess:
• proven capability in designing and syndicating an entirely new business model in campus sourcing
• gravitas to manage alumni activities towards sourcing only a few most select candidate profiles
• a discerning talent lens to understand truly “trophy” candidate profiles
• strong analytics - - data gathering, synthesis and interpretation – to continually evolve the effort’s impact
• also preferred, someone who can hit the ground running and who can work independently
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years experience in talent acquisition management, human resources, project management, or related field OR 4 years experience in talent acquisition management, human resources, project management, or related field.
- 2 years experience developing and managing content and communications across digital platforms.
- 2 years experience in content development.
- 4 years experience developing and executing strategy.
- 4 years experience in program management, including budgeting, program planning, execution, administration, and stakeholder management.
- Master s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents