Case Mgr II Gen Liability-CMI
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Risk Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 970370BR
What you'll do at
- Contributes to risk and accident control in stores
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Determines eligibility for, and value of, a claim
- Follows good faith claims practices defined
- Manages monetary aspects of assigned claims
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Negotiates with injured customer, customer's attorney, or third party to bring about claim resolution
- Obtains and maintains state license(s)
- Prepares and shares relevant information with involved parties (for example, customers, store associates, third party insurance carriers, suppliers, attorneys, policy holders, medical providers, witnesses, government agencies) to keep claims processing efficient and timely while maintaining the Walmart reputation
- Processes moderately complex cases involving bodily injury, personal injury, and property damage within the General Liability group (for example, cases involving minor customer injuries, libel, slander, HIPAA violations, minor property damage, physical injury from product/prepared foods, retrieval of monies of claims paid
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Have an Insurance Adjuster license OR will obtain an Insurance Adjuster license within 90 days of job entry date.
- 1 year experience in any legal-related field.
- 1 year experience in any medical-related field.
- 1 year experience working in a Walmart store.
- 1 year general customer service experience.
- 1 year insurance industry or claims experience.
- Insurance adjuster license.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents