Manager, New Customer Propositions (eCommerce Operations)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 967685BR
What you'll do at
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in digital trends and competitor innovations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of omnichannel customer propositions
• Serves as business lead working with cross functional teams (product/engineering, last mile, field operations, process, marketing/GCIA and more) to define and deliver results timely
• Prioritizes complex workload effectively including business case development, program design, test framework/implementation, day to day management, performance review and improvement
• Regularly communicates clear timelines, status update and technical requirements to internal customers at all levels, including leadership
• Plans business activities with inputs from operations, process, technology and other key functions
• Ensure business and customer experience strategies are translated into product strategies/roadmaps/specifications and program design that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals, and ensure that systems and processes are setup to scale for growth
• 2-3 years of professional experience in business
• Based in San Bruno office location
• Key qualities required
o Detailed oriented and analytical
o Comfortable with some ambiguity
o Strong leadership
o Effective matrix collaborator
o Superior communication skills
o Sales and new business development
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents