Senior Product Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 966289BR
What you'll do at
What You'll Do
In this role, you will:
· Learn the art and science of PM at unsurpassed scale with the largest retailer on the planet.
· Balance technical acumen with business insights and vision, ensuring that our users receive the information they need to have an awesome experience.
· Build an effective roadmap and define user stories that support business objectives and user needs.
· Work closely with stakeholders and engineering to deliver the systems and tools that serve having a single source of truth on program eligibility for all items across Walmart Entities.
· Measure, learn and iterate following feature delivery.
· Serve as an internal and external evangelist for your product.
Who Are You
· You have a passion for building the best in class systems with a view to enabling great customer experiences.
· You are able to identify external and internal customer needs and "bridge the divide" to develop technical product strategies, roadmaps and requirements that meet those practical needs.
· You are able to convincingly communicate product vision, solutions and benefits of our content serving platform to customers and stakeholders alike.
· You drive feature definition, planning and development efforts across technical teams with clarity and conviction.
· You are a proactive problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
· You have deep customer empathy, and champion the needs of customers and stakeholders throughout the development process.
· You are intellectually curious, technically savvy, and maintain a sense of humor and humility.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
6-8 years’ experience in product management, business consulting, or related field. Ecommerce experience a plus.
Employs deep subject matter expertise to drive the development of new and innovative ideas, and develops and champions a product area vision and strategy.
Produces a product roadmap for an area with proper phasing, communicates product roadmap to cross- functional partners and stakeholders , and proactively identifies and manages interdependencies.
Drives the product discovery process for large, complex projects to assess product features and specifications that will solve complex business issues; manages vendor relations for co- developed product features.
Proactively identifies areas of opportunity or friction and solves for them
Excited about leveraging technology to change how millions of consumers have a seamless experience at Walmart.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents