Manager Replenishment - Walmart Merchandising
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 966249BR
What you'll do at
- Collaborates with merchants to align strategic business objectives and initiatives to drive replenishment strategies
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages the inventory and develops strategies to improve in-stock for categories
- Oversees the execution of item-level replenishment for categories
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, or related field AND 2 years experience in supply chain, merchandising, or related field OR 4 years experience in supply chain, merchandising, or related field.
- 1 years experience with Retail Link.
- 2 years experience in replenishment or supply chain.
- 2 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 2 years experience managing profit and loss (P&L).
- Master s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents