- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 965600BR
What you'll do at
- Processes Customer incidents and requests received through various communications (for example, phone calls, email, system software, walk-ups)
by identifying incident and business partner needs; documenting relevant ticket information (for example, name, number, description of problem) in required system (for example, Remedy); assigning Customer incidents and requests to appropriate owners; categorizing urgency of incidents and requests and escalating critical and urgent requests; tracking the status of requests and/or problem tickets; validating business partner and system issues and resolutions; and closing requests or problem tickets upon completion.
Identifies trends by reviewing incoming ticket logs; identifying related requests and incidents; and following escalation procedures based on severity to
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy;
and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other
business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and
recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- 6 months’ experience using basic word processing and email software (for example, Word, Outlook).
6 months’ professional experience working in any field or industry.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents