Product Analytics Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 965141BR
What you'll do at
What you'll do:
The role involves partnering very closely with multiple PMs, Engineers, Test Managers and Business Partner to elevate the site experience for the verticals on Walmart. Analyze click stream data to understand how customers are interacting with the site. Uncover user pain points and help in building inspirational experiences.
●Provide and supports the implementation of product solutions
●Provide data driven insights and deliver recommendations that address opportunities for product improvements
●Provide analytical support to Product Managers
●Ensure accuracy of data capture strategy
●A/B Test: Test variations on messaging or features.
●Display dashboards: Visualize data with templated or custom reports. Create effective reporting and dashboards.
●Measure: Measure engagement by feature.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Product Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a specific product within a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
- Drives the product discovery process
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports product implementation and deployment
• Fluency in SQL, as well as an understanding of statistical analysis, and common pitfalls of data analysis
• Data visualization skills in Tableau or similar tool
• A self-starter: Can drive projects with minimal guidance
• Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
About Walmart Labs
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts