- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 964638BR
What you'll do at
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of the field technician services and processes by preparing reports, including ad hoc reports, to monitor and identify trends; evaluating reports to identify trends in incidents, requests, and escalations as well as changing business needs; evaluating reports to identify opportunities to improve systems and reporting tools; identifying, sharing, and applying best practices across the department; developing team members; providing analysis and recommendations to senior management to resolve issues; and implementing business improvements.
Manages and resolves critical Customer incidents, requests, and escalations received through various communications (for example, phone calls, email, system software, walk-ups) by identifying incident and business partner needs; monitoring team and area service level queues; assigning, delivering, installing, or enabling assets (for example, hardware, equipment, software, media, coordinating delivery of new equipment) upon approved request; categorizing urgency of incidents, requests, and escalations; validating business partner and system issues and resolutions; creating and modifying templates; assigning requests to other teams and escalating as needed; and closing requests or problem tickets upon completion.
Troubleshoots and resolves complex issues (for example Server and Storage capacity issues) by gathering needed information and formulating an action plan; running existing and new scripts and commands to resolve issues; interpreting the results to determine further action; utilizing online documentation, personal experience, and knowledge to troubleshoot issues; and engaging support teams (for example, contractor teams, vendor partners) as needed to assist in the resolution of issues.
Recommends business solutions to support organizational strategy by providing technical expertise to internal and external partners regarding business initiatives; identifying how to troubleshoot and resolve potential issues surrounding new business initiatives; assisting in the preparation (for example, how to troubleshoot new technology, how to fix application) of technicians for new applications and project rollouts; participating in focus rooms during Corporate Impacting incidents; and making recommendations to leadership.
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Associate's degree in information technology or related field.
2 years’ experience in information technology or related field.
1 year’s experience using basic word processing and email software (for example, Word, Outlook).
1 year’s experience speaking a second language (for example, Spanish).
1 year’s experience conducting problem or incident management.
1 year’s experience with information technology systems (for example, hardware, software) for stores, distribution centers, and mainframes.
1 year’s experience working at a call center or service help desk.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents