Sr. Manager, Member Strategy - Engagement Marketing - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing & Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 964503BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and implements Membership Program Management (MRM) strategy, planning, and innovation to drive sales, membership, and member engagement of key segments
- Develops and manages key supplier partnerships on new and existing initiatives
- Drives Membership Program Management (MRM) operational plan development and execution for multiple agencies
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures continued financial management
- Identifies business needs
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field and 3 years experience in customer relationship management (CRM), marketing, or a related field OR Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 5 years experience in customer relationship management (CRM), marketing, or related field OR 8 years experience in customer relationship management (CRM), marketing, or related field.
- 4 years experience in retail customer relationship management (CRM) in a large corporate environment.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience leading deployment of complex analytical customer relationship management (CRM) projects.
- 4 years experience managing agency relationships.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field and 5 years experience in customer relationship management (CRM), marketing, or a related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents