Lead Product Designer
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area UX Design
- Job Function User Experience and Design (UX/UI)
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 963357BR
What you'll do at
We seek a self-guided, creative and a strategic thinker in the business to business (B2B) software space. You have a passion for interaction design, visual design and user research and can jump in to make an immediate impact
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years OR 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years.
• Think visually – use techniques like storyboards and sketching – to communicate interaction design concepts
• Think empathetically – conduct user research – to synthesize findings into examples that inform design outcomes
• Use industry tools such as Sketch, InVision and Zeplin to develop and communicate experiences
• Steer interaction design decisions based on good judgment, experience, research and data
• Make an impact on our enterprise applications at scale through new product launches and incremental product improvements
• Provide mentorship to less experienced designers
• Be part of a fun and down-to-earth team, always learning and collaborating with other designers to deliver a cohesive associate centered experience
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents