Senior Associate General Counsel II-Health & Wellness
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 962093BR
What you'll do at
• Operations and Compliance in Pharmacy, Optical Services and Clinics
• Health and Wellness Merchandising and Marketing
• Fraud and Abuse, Anti-Kickback, Stark Law
• Third Party Payer Contracting
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Able to foster and develop relationships with the business and communicate corporate and regulatory advice on the full range of health care issues.
• In-depth understanding of health care billing operations, reimbursement methodologies and third party payer contract models, including DIR and other pay for performance methodologies.
• Proficient in and able to advise on a broad range of Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement and billing issues.
• Strong background in regulatory matters, including Medicare Conditions of Participation, state licensure, Stark and Anti-Kickback issues, and HIPAA privacy and security standards.
• Experience with the enforcement environment in which Walmart’s Health and Wellness business operates, including but not limited to DEA, FDA, DOJ, FCC and OCR and the various state agencies with enforcement authority.
• Expertise in the development of complex structured transactions including drafting and negotiating skills.
• Experienced in advising on compliance reviews and audits.
• Able to develop and leverage contractual relationships and implement sound judgment on compliance concerns, corporate matters, credentialing, and antitrust issues
• Ability to strategically and efficiently manage various forms of litigation in the context of health care.
• Adept in legislative analysis of proposed and implemented health care legislation
• The ability to identify, quantify and manage risk to the company
• The ability to manage financial resources and processes
All Walmart associates are expected to cultivate an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
• Provider Licensing and Accreditation
• Compliance Program Design/Development/Assessment
• Licensed to practice law in good standing in at least one state
• Law degree from an accredited law school
• Must be willing to relocate to Bentonville, Arkansas
• Administrative supervisory skills
• An understanding of and appreciation for Walmart’s structure and culture
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents