Director, Digital Acceleration & Program Management - Walmart Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project & Program Management
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 960055BR
What you'll do at
Walmart Services (#walmartservices) is a fast paced, strategic business unit at the forefront of our digital - physical transformation. We are a diverse team of highly skilled innovators with two primary goals: create a best in class shopping experience for our customers and help them save money. As a member of our team, you will have a hand in building tomorrow's Walmart.
To learn more about us, check out this site: https://careers.walmart.com/walmart-services
Who you are:
• When you think about customer experience, you don’t bucket those experiences into “digital” vs. “in-store” – you know that today’s customers interact with brands anytime, anywhere. You understand the demands of a tech-savvy customer. You know that they expect brands to anticipate their needs, learn their preferences and deliver a delightful experience every time. Most importantly, you know that a successful product strategy centers on the customer needs.
• Your professional experience is marked by your ability to lead in a creative and ever evolving atmosphere to deliver for your customer.
• You understand the end-to-end user experience, technology systems and integration points of today’s best blended retail consumer experiences.
• Whether you’re ordering an item for in-store pickup or using our app to order the dinner you’ll pick up on your way home, you can tell people exactly what it took to make that experience happen.
• You are in your element when you can collaborate with a diverse team from executives to technical professionals to deliver fast, measurable business results.
As the Director, Digital Acceleration and Program Management – Walmart Services, you’ll be leading the development of capability and product strategies for Digital Acceleration Services (including, but not limited to: Walmart Pay, Mobile Express Returns and Pharmacy Pickup ) that redefines the shopping experience for Walmart customers.
Who you would work for
- This position reports to Kate Pearson, Vice President of Digital Acceleration, https://www.linkedin.com/in/katecpearson/
Here are some things you’ll do every day
• Lead strategic product and capability development plans for assigned categories by leading the proposition development, management and implementation of services across the physical and digital operating platform.
• Direct cross-functional teams to develop technology-enabled products that improve the store shopping experience, and deliver new and revised products and capabilities to meet the digital-physical objectives.
• Collaborate with a host of cross-organizational partners to develop appropriate technical and operational approaches to digital-physical services, products, and capabilities.
• Promote and build support for product vision, strategy, and pipeline from senior leadership.
• Optimize product and capability development by evaluating financial, budgeting, and operational performance.
• Analyze use cases supporting the digital-physical customer relationship; determining priorities for potential business initiatives that drive the capability roadmap for Store Digital Relationship Services.
• Initiate, supervise and lead research and analyses to identify product quality and performance standards.
• Travel domestically to and from multiple facilities or work-sites requiring consecutive overnight stays.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, or related field and 5 years experience in retail services, consumer mobile technology, program management, vendor management, product development, or related field, OR 7 years experience in retail services, consumer mobile technology, program management, vendor management, product development, or related field
- 4 years' supervisory experience.
- 6 years experience in consumer financial services, mobile retail technology, financial technology, eCommerce, or related field.
- 6 years experience in project or program management.
- 6 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Master s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Professional Project Management certification (PMP).
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents