Director Analytics-Global Compliance & Ethics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 959902BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages highly complex and advanced analytical models to optimize overlapping business strategies and Walmart's integrated goals
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Provides data-based insight for strategies
- Provides overall direction
- Transfers industry knowledge to associates within the Walmart Analytics community and develops an analytical platform to reduce dependency on outside vendors and decrease isolated processes
- Bachelor s degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 7 years' experience in an analytics related field OR Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years' experience in an analytics related field OR Doctoral degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 2 years experience in an analytics related field.
- 4 years experience training peers in research methodology and analysis.
- 7 years experience with SQL and relational databases (for example, D2B, Oracle, SQL Server, R, Alteryx).
- 7 years experience with statistical programming languages (for example, SAS).
- Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis.
"The people you work with are ready to help without hesitation to make sure you succeed, it’s just part of the culture."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents