Category Lead, Media Partnerships
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 959818BR
What you'll do at
• Owns ad revenue target for specific categories
• Develops and executes GTM (go-to-market strategy) to deliver ad revenue targets in partnership with Walmart’s third party sales agency and category buyers.
• Manages the relationship with Walmart category buyers for specific vertical(s)
• Manages the development and execution of large-scale marketing initiatives (for example, on-site merchandising, advertising, store integration)
• Develops and manages key supplier partnerships
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
• Manages the Walmart brand
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• Able to think analytically using data to inform business strategy
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Skillful at driving cross-functional collaboration through effective persuasion and influence.
• Manage partner needs and requests in a timely, fast-paced environment
• Able to creatively problem solve, garnering support across an omni-channel business
• Experience operating at all levels within a corporate environment ranging from C-Level executives to new college graduates.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Communications or related field
• 3 years of supervisory experience
• 3 years of experience managing vendor contracts and relationships
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents