- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 959584BR
What you'll do at
We are looking for a highly motivated product manager to join our ASDA Product Management team who is passionate about delivering the best experience to our customers in UK. You will be part of one of the most exciting teams within @WalmartLabs and work with some of the best engineering talent as well as an amazing creative team.
This product management role offers the opportunity to translate business requirements into reusable and scalable systems in collaboration with the engineering teams. If you have a passion for user experience and a mind for scaling a platform, then we want to hear from you. You will be required to do some deep thinking on the best direction for the product, and to prioritize and define accordingly. We are looking for experienced product managers that genuinely enjoy their work whether it is partnering with others or solving problems as an individual.
As a Product Manager in this role, you will use both quantitative and qualitative means to deeply understand our customers’ needs. You will need to be prepared to travel to the UK, and India, working closely with Business Stakeholders, World Class UX and Engineering Teams, and fellow globally based Product Managers, bridging the gap between business and technology worlds. You will carefully track the key business metrics and behavioral analytics in order to continuously and iteratively improve our customers’ experience and business results
What you’ll get to do?
- Work with multiple functions (including the UK based business stakeholders) to build and evaluate cases to support company objectives and KPIs
- Identify new features and solutions and be able to communicate to stakeholders for buy in
- Vision for product and alignment of the long-term roadmap with the business needs
- Responsible for requirements gathering and prioritization
- Face of the product/service to business, engineering, program management, and support
- Responsible for reporting on the roadmap to stakeholders
- Owns the backlog for the release and prioritizes based on customer priorities, feedback and business needs
- Plans the creation of the product, including documenting requirements.
- Directs a comprehensive product strategy from product conception and definition through the product lifecycle
- Defines product and feature success metrics and tracks them to iterate and improve the product
- Lead detailed technical discussions with engineering and operational teams to make product decisions
- Coordinate post-launch activities to validate that the product works as designed and that operational processes dependent on the feature successfully complete acceptance testing
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Product Management focused on software development
- Experience in eCommerce / retail product management a plus
- Experience in Customer Care / Customer Success products preferred
- A focus on customers and a passion for user experience
- The ability to extract key trends, meaningful insights and opportunity from the data analysis to drive data driven product decisions
- Analytical and curious mindset to understand how and why something needs to be done
- Strong business acumen and quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Fast learner, detail oriented and must enjoy fast paced work environments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record of setting platform/product strategy and rallying the team to meet critical objectives aligned with the strategy.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents