Tax Manager, Property Tax - Finance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting & Finance
- Job Function Tax
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 959514BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance processes for Specialty Tax team
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives strategy to ensure company compliance with tax laws
- Ensures company compliance with tax laws
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages risk mitigation strategies for tax processes
- Manages tax liability accounting
- Manages team to ensure uninterrupted and consistent operations of the Specialty Tax Department
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year of supervisory experience OR 1 year experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and 1 year experience in Finance or related field OR 5 years experience in finance or related field.
- Real and Personal Property Tax assessment and compliance experience.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 4 years tax experience.
- 5 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Experience in a team environment.
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or other finance or accounting certification.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents