Senior Manager, Global Tax Controversy
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting & Finance
- Job Function Tax
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 959324BR
What you'll do at
- Building and maintaining relationships between the Company and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Executing audit plans and negotiation strategies to advocate the Company’s best interests.
- Framing, interpreting, and responding to IRS requests.
- Conducting scope assessments of complex domestic and international tax transactions and providing documentation to support transaction activities.
- Collaborating with internal teams, acting as a resource on the preparation of the Company’s federal income tax returns.
- Communicating impacts to audit plans and strategies to internal groups and senior leadership.
- Driving the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational need.
- Developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles.
- Ensuring business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives.
- Promoting and supporting company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting or related field and 2 years experience in federal tax audits, or related field OR 6 years experience in federal tax audits, or related field.
- Master’s degree in Tax
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 4 years experience in international tax.
- 4 years experience in tax compliance, including consolidated federal tax return preparation.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents