Warehouse Shift Mgr-Dairy
- Location FORT WAYNE, IN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 957528BR
What you'll do at
- Completes and prioritizes work assignments
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Helps resolve day-to-day associate challenges
- Manages work plans, workloads, and associates in order to meet deadlines
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supervise associates in area of responsibility
- Supports associate engagement
- Associate's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field AND 1 year's supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field OR 1 year's Walmart Logistics Management experience OR 2 years' supervisory experience in Dairy processing, manufacturing, or food processing.
- 3 years' supervisory experience in Dairy processing, manufacturing, or food processing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field, AND 1 year's supervisory experience.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents