Temporary Ad Operations Associate Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 957169BR
What you'll do at
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and traffic campaigns in Ad server tools such as
DoubleClick(DCM)/Live Ramp Connect
• Oversee media tracking and analytics set up and implementation
• Create timeline and delivery dates for campaign delivery
• Active participation in media planning discussions regarding trafficking
strategies and related operational issues
• Improve data quality by collaborating with the Media, Analytics and
Targeting teams to ensure campaigns are structured in a way to produce
optimal data outputs
• QA ads to ensure they meet site specs and ad server requirements
• Generate, QA, and troubleshoot implementation of conversion tags
• Troubleshoot ad or tag issues with site or ad tech partners
• Set up 3rd party tags in DCM (DoubleClick)
• Resolve tracking and reporting discrepancies with Analytics and/or
• Review media plans and updates with Media team before trafficking and
work with Analytics team to ensure plans will allow them to collect data
accurately, efficiently, and effectively
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in digital ad server technology (e.g. Doubleclick) and Demand
Side Platforms (e.g. MediaMath, Doubleclick)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for digital media and advertising technology
• Attention to detail and the ability to think outside the box
• Team player who enjoys working in a collaborative, open environment
• Understanding of rich media, dynamic creative, mobile and video ads units
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents