Director, Revenue for Sponsored Search
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising & Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 956934BR
What you'll do at
• Own the revenue results for a large-scale, sponsored-search advertising business at Walmart eCommerce. Partner closely with Product to ensure the platform is continuously improving to address functional requirements of large and small advertisers, including self-serve tools; deliver effective ROI for a range of different customer types; and maximize Walmart profitability. Partner with Sales to ensure the effective penetration of target advertisers; sales team training and understanding of the platform and customer needs; and continuous identification of growth opportunities.
• Establish and own the processes for launching and driving paid advertising programs in WPA across Walmart categories (i.e. Apparel, Electronics, Health & Beauty, Grocery). Provide overall direction by analyzing business objectives, platform capabilities, and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing go-to-market sales strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on platform improvement opportunities; promoting a customer-focused environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
• Define and build an internal revenue team
• 5 years of digital advertising experience, primarily on the sell-side
• 2 years in a leadership role running a digital search advertising business
• 10 years of digital advertising experience, primarily on the sell-side
• 5 years in a leadership role running a digital search advertising business
• 5 years or retail or e-commerce experience
• 5 years of account management/customer success/strategic partnership experience in digital advertising or retail/e-commerce
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents