Pharmacy Technician Full Time Specialty Pharmacy
- Location ORLANDO, FL
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 955378BR
What you'll do at
- This Pharmacy Technician opening is a chance to be on a team that consistently delivers patient-centric, affordable care. At Walmart Specialty Pharmacy technicians interact with patients on the telephone and process prescriptions in the pharmacy where they are mailed to the patient. Here are some of the other common job duties:
Completes work assignments and priorities
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
Ensures fulfillment of pharmacy prescriptions
Maintains and tracks medication inventory
Processes insurance rejection claims
- State Board Pharmacy Technician certification in state of practice.
- It is preferred that the technician is nationally certified.
1 year experience using and maintaining automated medication counting machines.
1 year experience working as a pharmacy technician in a hospital.
1 year experience working as a pharmacy technician in a retail environment.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents