- Location WILLIAMSBURG, VA
- Career Area Walmart Management Jobs
- Job Function Walmart - Retail and Wholesale Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 955132BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Enhances associate learning and educational content
- Enhances learner experience
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages financial aspects in Academy operations
- Manages learning activities
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports the certification and promotion process for all field operations leaders (for example, Pathways for Management)
- 4 years experience in Human Resources, Talent Development, Retail Operations, or related field.
- For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of a firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.
- For facilities that sell only ammunition and have state specific requirements, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying may require a current state issued Certificate of Eligibility.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents