AP Mgr Trainee
- Location MUSKEGON, MI
- Career Area Walmart Management Jobs
- Job Function Walmart - Retail and Wholesale Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 955085BR
What you'll do at
- Controls the unexplained loss of merchandise and improves profitability
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Detects, deters, investigates, and resolves violations of company policies and criminal activities
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages facility level training and execution of asset protection and safety functions
- Monitors safety and risk controls within a facility
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supervises the Asset Protection Associate (APA) program
- Completion of 2 years of college OR 1 year experience as a supervisor in a multi-department environment OR 1 year experience in one of the following areas: accounting, claims, inventory control, systems/upc, personnel, or loss prevention/asset protection in a multi-department environment OR 2 years experience in an asset protection related field.
- For facilities that sell only ammunition and have state specific requirements, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying may require a current state issued Certificate of Eligibility.
- Meets applicable state requirements to work in Asset Protection, such as, minimum age, specialized training, certification and/ or licensing.
- 2 or more years experience supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing associates; managing associate workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of associates.
- 2 or more years of investigative experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Certification in an asset protection related field (ex. Loss Prevention Qualified, Loss Prevention Certified, etc).
- Certification in an asset protection related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents