Global Investigator II- Digital Crimes Investigations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Global Investigations and Security
- Job Function Global Investigations and Security
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 954822BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Fosters internal and external liaison responsibilities (for example joint coalitions, industry functional groups, legal counsel)
- Identifies and communicates potential threats, vulnerabilities and risks across multiple disciplines
- Oversees and conducts complex investigations (for example, fraud, theft, misappropriation, diversion, personal conduct, major crime) across multiple business segments
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration, Political Science, or related field and 4 years investigative experience in casework/management, auditing, security, or related field OR 6 years investigative experience in casework/management, auditing, security, or related field.
- 3 years experience in fraud and cyber investigations casework/management.
- 3 years experience in global markets.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
The ideal candidate will have a background in technology (IT) investigations and E-Crime investigative methodologies, as it relates to identifying and investigating fraud in digital payments, ecommerce, gift cards, credit cards and other cyber related fraud activities. Candidates should have a proven track record in conducting online investigations in an effort to identify, isolate and prosecute large scale e-crime and other fraud schemes executed against ecommerce platforms.
Expertly manage multiple technically-demanding cases while achieving results.
Must possess exceptional written communication skills and the proven ability to understand and present complex technical information to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
Comfortable with ambiguity and a self-starter, capable of interfacing with Walmart’s ecommerce business platforms to present investigative findings and identified risk.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents