Technical Product Manager
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 953187BR
What you'll do at
• Take nascent network services thru commit gates; Concept, Business, Execute.
• Provide highly technical implementation support, including guidance on implementation feasibility
• Develop process and documentation to expedite implementation, and improve product serviceability.
• Collaborate with Operations & Engineering to thoroughly test all use-cases and modernize infrastructure.
-Resourceful. Have the ability to do a lot with a little. Be able to aggregate information from various places and build relationships with key stakeholders to get the information you need
-Flexible. Be comfortable in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, work environment, and be able to adjust quickly as needed
-A strong communicator. Be able to communicate your vision to diverse technical and non-technical audiences
-Technical acumen. Understand and be comfortable with the productizing network service (design lifecycle). Have a clear understanding of the technologies involved in your service development. Provide recommendations to network engineering teams on new network technologies and directions.
-Exceptional problem solving. Be solution oriented, focusing on how to resolve a problem, rather than what isn’t working
-A team player. Be willing to wear many hats and roll up your sleeves to get things done. A go-getter. Take on new opportunities, don’t shy away from challenges, and bring energy and enthusiasm to the office every day.
• Completed a Master's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related major or an MBA and have a technical background.
• Strong analytical and data visualization skills • Great business acumen and communication skills
• Experience working in an Agile environment a plus
• 10+ years in the technology industry
• Strategic thinker, adept at driving complex initiatives to completion (through personal contributions or by leading others)
• Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills; experience with operational dashboards and data analytics a must
• Deep interest in harnessing data to enable strategic decision making
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts