Manager, Trust & Safety Rules - GCMP
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Legal, Compliance & Ethics
- Job Function Ethics
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 950773BR
What you'll do at
• managing the rules-engine to block seller accounts due to compliance or policy violations;
• adapting rules in order to meet changing business needs;
• identifying gaps and areas for improvement;
• analyzing data in order to identify the root cause of the process issue;
• testing rules to build improved efficiencies and processes;
• providing recommendations to leadership;
• and communicating the change and action plan to key stakeholders.
Manages Trust and Safety processes for Global Compliance by
• creating action plans to drive resolution for process issues;
• collaborating with internal and external partners (for example, Compliance, Marketplace, Merchandising, Trust and Safety Operations) to resolve cross-functional implications;
• analyzing results in order to measure the effectiveness of rules;
• adjusting scope of rules to limit impact to legitimate transactions;
• creating and implementing key performance indicators (KPIs) (for example, catch rate, hit rate);
• and establishing quality checks to ensure long-term improvement.
Provides expert guidance to the business regarding compliance for Marketplace transactions by
• consulting with various groups to improve risk management strategies;
• implementing rule adjustments based on feedback from Trust and Safety Agents;
• responding to and resolving escalated issues from stakeholders (for example, Compliance, Walmart Technology, Trust and Safety Operations);
• and communicating business impact and resolutions with leadership.
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Manages Trust and Safety processes for Global Compliance
• Manages and drives rules efficiency to support business, compliance, and trust and safety policies
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Provides expert guidance to the business regarding compliance for Marketplace transactions
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents