Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 950204BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Maintain key working relationships with other Walmart functional areas in tax as well as business operations by, working with the business finance teams to understand financial data and systems, as well as retrieve and organize financial data needed for transfer pricing; performing functional analysis interviews of Walmart personnel; and managing the activities of external advisors.
- Manages transfer pricing projects by, applying an intermediate working knowledge of transfer pricing and communicating concepts to key stakeholders; communicating transfer pricing impacts, issues and strategic direction to key stakeholders; and collaborating with other teams to implement, track and ensure compliance of transfer pricing projects on a global scale to mitigate risk.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provide direction for transfer pricing policy establishment, development and implementation of processes related to compliance obligations and audit defense by, assisting with Advance Pricing Agreement initiatives, both unilateral and bilateral; effectively identifying and articulate key transfer pricing issues and considerations to Walmart tax; drafting reports, memoranda, responses, and other transfer pricing related documents for audit; building proprietary financial models; incorporating financial data into proprietary models and conducting economic, financial and accounting analysis; and maintaining strong technical skills in transfer pricing.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports implementation of major transfer pricing changes by, building a support case for change; analyzing impact of change; partnering with other teams within the in reviewing technical transfer pricing issues and potential changes to tax methodologies; and assisting in communicating changes to broader organization.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related field and 3 years experience in transfer pricing.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master's degree in Taxation OR Law Degree, OR Doctorate degree in Economics.
- Experience with Advance Pricing Agreements and transfer pricing controversy
- Foreign language skills.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents