GeneralMaintenanceTech-REL (Roswell, GA area)
- Location ROSWELL, GA
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance & Utilities
- Job Function Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 950154BR
What you'll do at
- Communicates with others in order to efficiently manage resources, time, and equipment to ensure maintenance duties are accomplished. Prioritizes routine and non-routine work assignments and works alongside others in order to effectively accomplish maintenance tasks and repairs.
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Completes work orders and maintains records, logs, and other requisite documents according to established company procedures and policies. Submits all required paperwork in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Inspects equipment as needed to ensure effective working order and assists in subsequent repair and maintenance. Proactively troubleshoots equipment problems to identify more significant problems or repair issues. When necessary, follows up on large maintenance-related projects to ensure maintenance work and repairs have been completed
- Performs preventative maintenance and minor repairs on doors, flooring, interior and exterior structures, as well as electrical, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, and plumbing systems.
- 1 year experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field or commercial HVAC/R amd building controls related field.
- Vocational or Technical Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents