Manager II, Walmart Services and Digital Acceleration
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 950106BR
What you'll do at
Walmart Services (#walmartservices) is a fast paced, strategic business unit at the forefront of our digital - physical transformation. We are a diverse team of highly skilled innovators with two primary goals: create a best in class shopping experience for our customers and help them save money. As a member of our team, you will have a hand in building tomorrow's Walmart.
To learn more about us, check out this site: https://careers.walmart.com/walmart-services
Who you are:
- When you think about customer experience, you don’t bucket those experiences into “digital” vs. “in-store” – you know that today’s customers interact with brands anytime, anywhere. You understand the demands of a tech-savvy customer.
- You know that they expect brands to anticipate their needs, learn their preferences and deliver a delightful experience every time. Most importantly, you know that a successful product strategy centers on the customer needs.
- You are able to manage work in ambiguous situations and lead projects to completion
- Your professional experience is marked by your ability to lead in a creative and ever evolving atmosphere to deliver for your customer.
- You understand the end-to-end user experience, technology systems and integration points of today’s best blended retail consumer experiences.
- You are in your element when you can collaborate with a diverse team from executives to technical professionals to deliver fast, measurable business results.
As a Manager II – Walmart Services(WMS) & Digital Acceleration(DA), you’ll help grow capability and product strategies for WMS & DA (including, but not limited to: Walmart Pay, Mobile Express Return, Express Money Services) that redefines the shopping experience for Walmart customers.
Who you would work for:
This position reports to Sid Shake – Director, Walmart Services(WMS) & Digital Acceleration(DA)
Here are some things you’ll do every day
- Support existing service, channel, or account activities across distribution points for WMS & DA
- Supports the development of business plans for potential WMS and DA offerings or innovations
- Complies with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity: Work with Security, Risk, Compliance, Privacy & Legal to manage SRCR’s across all products within the Digital Services teams.
- Implement systems designs to improve product development, execution, and growth for products within: Walmart Services (money instrumentation, tenant space leasing and kiosk businesses) and Digital Acceleration (Integrating store and online merchandising systems)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop technology-enabled products that improve the store shopping experience, and deliver new and revised products and capabilities to meet the digital-physical objectives.
- Experienced in programming within virtualized infrastructures using programming languages like Node.JS, Java, Python.
- Utilize databases for data storage/management.
- Collaborate with a host of cross-organizational partners to develop appropriate technical and operational approaches to digital-physical services, products, and capabilities.
- Develops and implements infrastructure project plans to meet timelines for new business and existing products hosted on bare metal and virtualized infrastructures.
- Analyze use cases supporting the digital-physical customer relationship; determining priorities for potential business initiatives that drive the capability roadmap for Store Digital Relationship Services.
- Initiate, supervise and lead research and analyses to identify product quality and performance standards.
- Travel domestically to and from multiple facilities or work-sites requiring consecutive overnight stays.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, or related field and 2 years' experience in consumer services industry, project management, product management, finance, marketing, merchandising, process improvement, retail operations, technology, or related field OR 4 years' experience in consumer services industry, project management, product management, finance, marketing, merchandising, process improvement, retail operations, technology, or related field.
- Good understanding of the server side Node.JS
- Ability to perform essential database modelling for middleware or front-end applications.
- Comfortable using Unix based systems
- 1 year project management experience.
- 3 years' experience in forecasting, financial services planning, market analytics, or related field.
- 3 years' experience in product or service development.
- 3 years' experience in retail operations or retail management.
- 3 years' experience with Microsoft Office Suite (for example, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 3 years' experience with cross-functional project management.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or related field.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents