Director, Product Management (Product Partnerships & Growth)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising & Online Operations
- Job Function Product Management - Merchandising
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 950082BR
What you'll do at
You will be part of a dynamic team comprised of dynamic strategic thinkers and proven executors. You will define and design our overall product strategy and management processes. You will wear many hats and lead across functional teams, technologies, ad products, and retail categories, which makes this role both challenging and exciting.
This is a new role for the company. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role conceptualizing, executing and measuring growth programs for the organizations key products: WMX and WPA. In addition, this role will manage all key product partnerships with some of the industry’s leading platforms, including Google, Appnexus, Criteo and others. If you’re excited about leveraging Walmart’s audience data to design, develop and manage the next wave of innovative, data driven ad products - this will be an exciting career move for you. To be successful in this role you will need to be a data driven innovator, influencer, problem solver and great communicator.
• BA or BS degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or related field
• 7+ years in product management, finance, business development and/or partner management
• Demonstrated ability to own projects, think big and influence across all levels of an organization
• Solid understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem
• Experience in gathering and transforming business needs into product requirements and developing actionable and measurable programs
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience managing cross-functional programs
• Data-driven decision making or quantitative analysis skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents