Sr. Systems Engineer Cloud-ISD
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 949776BR
What you'll do at
- Builds technology roadmaps which are incorporated into system platforms
- Coordinates system changes with Customers and other system areas
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures Customer service levels
- Leads team tasks
- Leads the development of system solutions, within the guidelines identified in the Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC), that have high availability and scalability consistent with Customer needs
- Mentors and develops Associates
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years.
- 1 year troubleshooting experience in an infrastructure technology.
- Experience building or implementing multiple types of infrastructure technologies (for example, routers, switches, servers).
- 1 year experience designing technical solutions using object-oriented design concepts.
- 1 year experience integrating new technologies into existing technology portfolio.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Experience creating and presenting technical strategies and technical solution recommendations.
- Experience designing and implementing technical solutions.
- Demonstrates experience with planning, designing, and engineering enterprise class systems and services.
- Proven ability to lead change across large platforms / functional areas using innovative technology solutions.
- Demonstrates experience with the Software Development Lifecycle and associated tools for source code management like Git, and build systems like Jenkins.
- Knowledge of a modern programming Language like Java, C#, etc.
- Demonstrates hands-on experience developing solutions with Infrastructure as a Service and Configuration management tools like (Ansible, OpenStack, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Strong Scripting Skills (Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash, etc.)
- Strong Knowledge of IP Networking including Virtual Private Cloud, VPN, SDN, DNS, Load-balancing, and Firewalls.
- Strong knowledge of storage technologies, and ability to design storage for performance and resiliency, including SAN, NAS, RAID, Cloud Storage Technologies for block and Object storage.
- Demonstrates hands-on experience administrating and managing consumption of Public Cloud Services in a large multi-team environment. Azure Experience preferred.
- Demonstrates hands-on experience building Container based solutions using Kubernetes, and/or Docker Data Center/swarm. Knowledge of Apache Mesos and DC/OS.
- Demonstrates hands-on experience building Orchestration with DevOps Tools like OneOps or Terraform.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents