2018 Summer Intern: Direct Import Replenishment
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Internship
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 949650BR
What you'll do at
• Demonstrate and apply general knowledge about retail, demand forecasting, inventory management, and / or merchandising
• Work on assigned projects to solve current business challenges and identify continuous improvement opportunities
• Intern will be collaborating closely with variety of team including: Buying, Planning, Retail Replenishment, Original Replenishment, and Sourcing
• Opportunity to work on global supply chain projects to improve import supply chain efficiency
• Collect, analyze data/ information from different business units to develop strategy and/or to propose solutions
• Build network across teams and interact with senior leaders
Graduate student preferred
Must be graduating December 2018/May 2019
Basic understanding of supply chain or merchandizing
Ability to multitask
Adapt quickly to changes
Strong analytical skills and communication skills
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents