Senior Manager, Copy
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 946810BR
What you'll do at
- Directs and drives the continuous improvement and optimization of item page copy and marketing copy.
- Drives the development and implementation of content strategies
- Drives the execution of related business objectives, milestones and projects.
- Leads the development of strategic copy and content to drive digital and omnichannel member experience.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of content guidelines and style guides.
- Leads, inspires, develops and manages editorial team.
- Defines and communicates short and long-term editorial creative and strategic vision, KPIs and priorities for Editorial Team
- Aligns with Senior Directors and VPs of Marketing (Category, Social, SEO) on priorities; influences team's role and purpose in the org and across the enterprise
- Influences cross-functional leadership to develop and test innovative content programs; fosters collaborative, symbiotic relationships among cross-functional teams
- Supports Editorial Team by allocating and advocating for resources, including talent, tools, project prioritization, elimination of non-priority work and career development
- Analyzes team performance and identifies content's value to the business; adjusts priorities to meet shifting business goals and to balance risk vs. return
- Collaborates with Marketing and SEO teams on content strategy and creation, sourcing and curation of content across channels
- Extracts performance from third-party agency and content contributor and sponsorship partners; ensures consistency of creative with work developed by the in-house team
- Actively finds and vets new/innovative content provider partners to serve existing and new content creative strategies; seeks opportunities for, and drives, editorial creative proof of concept (POC) projects
- Defines, manages and evolves brand voice/tone within content creative deliverables for all channels
- Supports content monetization programs by directing agencies and sponsors as well as developing new creative constructs
- Bachelor s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field and 3 years experience in editorial content management or related field OR 6 years experience in editorial content management or related field.
- 2 years experience managing copy teams in a retail creative environment.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 2 years experience managing website or online tool development.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents