Senior Director, Global Learning & Development
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 945669BR
What you'll do at
- Leading executive leadership training needs assessments, design, delivery, implementation, evaluation, and management.
- Building leadership training that is scalable across a global business using varied training delivery tools.
- Engaging with senior business leaders to address skill gaps, organizational transitions, and align training processes to meet business goals.
- Developing metrics and influence standardization and consistency across the organization.
- Demonstrating expert knowledge of leadership training, coaching, and performance management methodologies.
- Working closely with senior business leaders to assess training needs and develop training targeted to high potential talent.
- 7 years of supervisory experience, including 4 years supervising managers.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field and 6 years experience in human resources, talent development or related field OR 10 years experience in human resources, talent development, or related field.
- Master's Degree in Organizational Development or related field.
- Six Sigma green belt.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents