Senior Manager II Logistics Engineering
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 945211BR
What you'll do at
- Collaborates with senior and executive leadership to develop and drive sustainable supply chain strategies
- Develops and drives innovative supply chain processes and strategic initiatives
- Drives initiatives to reduce operating expenses within the supply chain and enhance services
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Represents the Logistics Division across the company and the industry
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Engineering, or related field and 5 years experience in Industrial Engineering, or related field.
- 4 years experience in Retail Engineering/Operations.
- Master's Degree in Business or related field.
- Professional Engineer (PE) License.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents