Senior Manager Renewable Energy & Emissions
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction & Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 945182BR
What you'll do at
- Bachelor s degree in Environmental Sciences, Engineering, Natural Sciences, Sustainability, or related field and 2 years experience in environmental services, consulting, engineering, technical engineering, operations, retail management, supply chain management or related field OR 4 years experience in environmental services, consulting, engineering, technical engineering, operations, retail management, supply chain management or related field.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience in consumer packaged goods, retail, sustainability, energy, or related field.
- 3 years experience managing cross-functional projects for governmental or non-governmental organizations, consulting firms, or corporations.
- Master s Degree in Environmental Sciences, Engineering, Natural Sciences, Sustainability, or related field.
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents